Austin Rental Boats
You Have Questions And We Have Answers
Frequently Asked . Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that we get and some general policies for our boat rentals. Please review them to help answer any questions you might have. You can always give us a call if you can’t find the right FAQ.
Boat Rental Questions
Austin Rental Boats is located at 5019 N Capital of Texas Hwy Austin, TX 78746. We are currently offering a boat rental service and boat tour service on Lake Austin. Lake Travis coming summer 2022
We can pickup from anywhere on the lake for the most part. Our primary pickup location is the Loop 360 Bridge. We can also make arrangements for other locations with access to the lake.
In all of our boat rentals we include:
Floating Pong Table (Includes: Pong Balls and Cups)
Layout Floating Mat
Bimini Cover for Shade
Each boat has different capacities. Our boats range from 11 passengers to up to 66 when booking a 3 double decker boats. Check out our boats and pricing page for more info.
Nope. You can arrange for food to be delivered at the time of your rental.
You can reserve a boat but only if you leave a $100 deposit that is fully refundable if you ever want to cancel up to 10 days before the rental start time.
*Full Refund** up to **10 days** before booking date.
– **$100 deposit** is lost if **10 days or less** before the booking date. Remainder will be refunded.
– **50% of Total Booking Amount** is lost if **72 hours* or less from your booking time.
– **0% of the total** bill is refundable **less than 24 hrs** before the booking start time, unless for weather (see weather policy below).
– **Weather:** Full Refund for INCLEMENT weather determined by ARB/Driver.
– If the rental has started and weather and/or rain moves in, its at the drivers sole discretion to cancel the booking or wait out the weather until it passes. If rain lasts more than 30min during a booking then the booking can be canceled by the client or driver. Any cancellation due to weather after the booking has started will receive a prorated refund from the time they left the dock to the time they are returned to the dock, NOT when it starts raining.
– **Damages** Any Damages to the boat caused by you or your guests will result in a charge for damages that can go up to $500 to the card on file. These are ANY damages to the boat through an action of **you or one of your guests** regardless of the captains instructions. If damages occur, $500 will be charged to the card. Any amount of damages less than $500 will be refunded to the card on file once damages have been assessed.